Westwood Residences - LOCATION • CONNECTIVITY
Westwood Residences is located at Westwood Avenue, nestled within the private enclave of the Westwood Estate. Easy access to shopping (Jurong Point 1 & 2, JEM, Westgate, Big Box), dining, entertainment and edutainment facilities is only a 8-15min drive from your home.
Westwood Residences linked by 3 major expressways nearby, PIE, KJE & AYE provides excellent accessibility to other parts of the island.
With Boon Lay MRT Station just 4 bus stops away, you have the choice of Singapore’s efficient public transport near you.
The upcoming 20km Jurong Region Line (JRL) will connect the region to the existing rail network for faster travel to the rest of the island.
It is expected to be complete by around 2025, in which the line will serve to connect residents in Boon Lay to Choa Chu Kang, West Coast and the future developments in the Tengah area.
The JRL will connect to main activity nodes in Jurong West, such as NTU, the Jurong Industrial estate, including Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway.
THE NATIONAL CYCLING PLAN
With cycling as a form of sustainable, healthy and inclusive transport and recreational activity, Singapore is working towards becoming a bike-friendly city. The National Cycling Plan is a government initiative to develop cycling routes for recreational and short commuting purposes, which will be integrated into a comprehensive network throughout Singapore. By 2015, 100 km of intra-town cycling paths will have been developed in several cycling towns. Another 90 km of cycling paths will be added to more towns by 2020.
CYCLE THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE FROM HOME @ WESTWOOD RESIDENCES
Cycling is a growing lifestyle choice in Singapore and with the right facilities at your doorstep, you can warm up and cycle from home. With the Round Island Route next to Westwood Residences, you can safely cycle around Singapore every weekend and meet friends along the way!
AROUND THE AREA
What Is Jurong Lake District?
What Is Jurong Gateway?
- Government initiative in 2008 to transform Jurong into a unique lakeside destination for business and leisure in the next 10 to 15 years.
- Divided into two major complementary precincts – Jurong Gateway & Lakeside
- It will become Singapore’s BIGGEST regional centre & its next Marina Bay!
- Jurong Gateway is one of the three regional centres identified under the Concept Plan 1991, as part of a decentralisation strategy to sustain Singapore’s growth.
- While Marina Bay and the city remain as the main commercial centres, new commercial hubs like Jurong Gateway will also be developed outside the city centre to provide more choices of attractive business locations and bring jobs closer to homes.
- The other two regional centres are Tampines and Woodlands.
- With 500,000 sqm of commercial space & 250,000 sqm of retail / F&B and entertainment space to be developed over the coming years under Jurong Lake District.
- It will become the major business district / commercial centre in the West
Government agencies such as MND, AVA and BCA are already scheduled to relocate their offices in 2015.
What Is Lakeside?
- New waterfront playground offering leisure options and greenery in a lush lakeside setting
- Provide lifestyle options such as lakeside dining, boutique hotels and tourist attractions
- New World Class Science Centre + rejuvenation of existing Chinese / Japanese Gardens
- A new lakeside village will be created next to the Jurong Lake. It will be connected to Jurong Gateway through a network of walkways, making it a natural gathering place for residents, visitors and people working nearby.
Amenities Near Westwood Residences
Well connected by major roads and expressways
- Served by major expressways PIE & AYE
- Apprx 4 Mins Drive to Boon Lay MRT
- Apprx 6 Mins Drive to NTU
- Apprx 6 Mins Drive to Jurong Lake District
- Apprx 10 Mins Drive to Big Box / JEM / Westgate / Jcube
- Apprx 12 Mins Drive to Clementi Mall
- Apprx 20 Mins Drive to CBD and Orchard
Gek Poh Shopping Centre
- 5 mins walk to Gek Poh Shopping Centre
- Several eateries located in Gek Poh Shopping Centre such as Gek Poh Food Court, McDonalds, Subway, Gongcha and etc.
- Prime Supermarket is inside the shopping centre to provide daily groceries and necessities.
- This shopping centre has just undergone a face lift and now has a large retail podium and an attractive building facade.
Westwood Residences @ Westwood Avenue, Jurong West.
is located at Westwood Avenue, West Region of the island in District 22 Singapore
. Many experts and property analyst noted that the plot land of the upcoming Westwood Residences is a premium site due to it's strategic location where everything and anything that one could possibly wants can be within reach in minutes, be it school, work, shopping, recreation, daily conveniences, dinning or healthcare.
TRAIN STATIONS & BUS:
Westwood Residences’s site is bounded by Westwood Avenue and the Pan Island Expressway (PIE). It is right next to Floravale and opposite of the upcoming The Woods.
Westwood Residences EC
is approximately 1.7 km away from Pioneer Train Station which runs the East West Line. The train services at Pioneer Station will bring its future residents straight to Boon Lay Train Station which they can access to the ample bus services at the Boon Lay Bus Interchange.
It is also 4 train stations away from Jurong East MRT Interchange, which residents can easily transit to the North South Line. For Westwood Residences’s future residents who drive, it will take approximately 17 minutes’ of driving to reach the Central Business District area.
From Westwood Residences to Orchard Shopping Belt, it will need 20 minutes’ of driving. Westwood Residences’s is well connect to Jalan Bahar which links to the Kranji Expressway (KJE). These expressways provides its future residents with accessibility to island wide locations.
SUPERMARKETS & SHOPPING MALLS:
In terms of getting dining needs, basic necessities or groceries, Westwood Residences’s future residents can just take a short walk down to Gek Poh Shopping Centre
, a neighbourhood mall.
The shopping mall has undergone a major face lift and now house a large retail podium. Westwood Residences’s residents can also head down to Pioneer Mall, another neighbourhood mall which has supermarket, fast food restaurant, food court, beauty salon, clinics and many more.
To access to more dining shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities, Westwood Residences
’s can also go to Jurong Point Shopping Mall which just a short drive away. This suburban shopping mall is just located next to the Boon Lay Train Station and the Boon Lay Bus Interchange.
Jurong Point Shopping Mall, which is one of the largest suburban mall, houses more than 450 stores ranging from departmental stores, retails, food courts, restaurants, eating joints, supermarket, cinema and other entertainment centres.
FOOD CENTERS & LIFESTYLE:
Westwood Residences’s residents can find many fresh market produce and also cheap and yummy local delights at the nearby Boon Lay Place Market & Food Village.
For Westwood Residences’s future residents who are sports minded, the Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre is just a short drive where numerous indoor and outdoor sporting facilities can be found. The Jurong West Park
and Jurong West Neighbourhood Park are also getaways for Westwood Residences’s residents where serenity and pocket of greenery are being offered there.
Established local schools near Westwood Residences includes Pioneer Primary School, Westwood Primary School
, West Grove Primary School, Corporation Primary School, Xingnan Primary School, Jurong West Primary School, Frontier Primary School,
Juying Primary School, Westwood Secondary School, Pioneer Secondary School, Boon Lay Secondary School, Yuhua Secondary School, Juying Secondary School, Jurong Junior College and also the Nanyang Technological University.
is strategically located at Westwood Avenue, West Region of the island which is envisioned to become a commercial, leisure and residential hub featuring various “edu-tainment” attractions, hotels, shopping and dining facilities, as well as recreational parks and sports activities!
Amenities Near Westwood Residences:
|Category ||Important Amenities Near New EC ||Approximate Distance |
|Train Stations ||Pioneer (EW28) ||1.7km |
|Bus Stop ||Blk 762 (Bus: 181, 185) |
Blk 861 (Bus: 181, 185)
|Supermarkets ||Prime (Jurong West St 75) |
Sheng Siong (Jurong West Avenue 5)
Giant (Pioneer Mall)
Fairprice (Boon Lay Shopping Centre)
|Shopping Malls ||Gek Poh Shopping Centre |
Boon Lay Shopping Centre
|Education Institutions ||Centre of New Life Kindergarten |
PCF Hong Kah North Blk 750-749
PCF Hong Kah North Blk 276D
Pioneer Primary School
Westwood Primary School
Westwood Secondary School
Jurong Junior College
|Food Centre ||Boon Lay Place Market & Food Village ||2.0km |
|Lifestyle ||Jurong West Park |
Jurong West Neighbourhood Park
Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre
With all these exciting benefits, investors would surely go loco over this project. If you do not want to be left out, better INVEST NOW!
: While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this brochure and in constructing the models and sales gallery/showflats, neither the Developer nor its agents will be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements are believed to be correct but are not to be regarded as statements or representation of facts. All information and specifications are current at the time of going to press and are subject to such changes as may be required by the developer. All plans and models are not to scale unless expressly stated and are subject to any amendments which are required or approved by the relevant authorities. Renderings and illustrations are artist's impressions only and photographs are only decor suggestions and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas and other measurements are approximate only and subject to final survey. The Sale and Purchase Agreement embodies all the terms and conditions between the developer and the purchaser and supersedes and cancels in all respects all previous representations, warranties, promises, inducements or statements of intention, whether written or oral made by the developer and/or the developer's agent which are not embodied in the Sale and Purchase Agreement.